1583 Turbofan Hova-Bator Picture Window Incubator by GQF
Keep better temperature consistency through utilization of the TurboFan circulated air system while enjoying the great view of your hatch through the double plate plastic viewing window without opening your unit. This is a great unit for a classroom or learning environment as it can allow many people to look inside at once. Reduce hot and cold spots while creating an overall consistent hatching environment. Once set up is complete you’re ready to go. Just add your eggs, turn accordingly, monitor temperature and humidity along the way, and await your hatch.
- Large, Double Paned Plastic Viewing Window makes this a great choice for groups, such as classrooms, science projects, or for promotional or advertising work.
- Large window also reduces unnecessary opening of incubator, leading to more consistent temperatures.
- Wafer-Thermostat proves an economical, effective, and easy way to regulate the temperature within your incubator.
- TurboFan offers even heat distribution and better temperature control.
- 130 small Quail eggs
- 50 large Duck eggs (or equivalent)
- 1583 TurboFan Incubator with Wafer-Style Thermostat and Sanitary Liner Included
- 18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC,, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export)
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||50|
|Goose Egg Capacity||15|
|Quail Egg Capacity||130|
- very nice incubator Review by henry rollins
- This incubator is really nice. Even though it is styrofoam, I don't mind that because it makes it really light. Has a giant window on the top, and has forced air so all of my eggs get a consistent temperature. Great incubator for the price, I have eggs developing in there right now! Oh, and also get the egg turner. Totally worth it. (Posted on 7/14/2015)