1583 Turbofan Hova-Bator Incubator & 1614 Goose Egg Turner Combo by GQF
Having visibility of eggs while reducing the amount of time you have to open your incubator door is important to the serious breeder. Maintain more consistent temperatures with a full-top, double plastic viewing window that allows for visibility of all eggs. This is a great unit for classroom or learning environments throughout the hatching process.
Every breeder knows that having visibility of your eggs is important. They also know that reducing the number of times you open your incubator lid or door will help you maintain more consistent temperatures. The TurboFan Circulated Air Hova-Bator #1583 offers a full top, double plate plastic viewing window that allows you visibility of all of your eggs without opening the unit. It also keeps a better temperature consistency through utilization of the TurboFan circulated air system. This system helps reduce hot and cold spots, and leads to an overall better hatching environment. With the TurboFan, it is important to note that your humidity will rise faster than with a thermal air only unit, so you will want to make sure you know how to monitor and adjust those levels prior to incubating. This package also includes a Hova-Bator Goose Egg Turner, which includes 3 turning racks.
- Large, Double Paned Plastic Viewing Window makes this a great choice for groups, such as classrooms, science projects, or for promotional or advertising work.
- Large window also reduces unnecessary opening of incubator, leading to more consistent temperatures.
- TurboFan offers even heat distribution and better temperature control.
- Wafer-Thermostat proves an economical, effective, and easy way to regulate the temperature within your incubator.
- Automatic egg turner means unit needs to be opened less frequently, allowing for even greater temperature regulation.
- Egg turner reduces stress and hassle by turning your eggs at proper intervals automatically.
- 1- 1583 TurboFan Incubator with Wafer-Style Thermostat and Sanitary Liner Included
- 1- 1614 Automatic Goose Egg Turner for Large Eggs
- Incubator Dimensions: 18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC,, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export)
- Turner Dimensions: 15'' x 15'' x 3'', 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export)
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Goose Egg Capacity||12|