1583 Turbofan Hova-Bator Incubator 1583 & 1611 Chicken Egg Turner Combo by GQF
Incubation with a View
Having visibility of eggs while reducing the amount of time you have to open your incubator door is important to the serious breeder. Maintain more consistent temperatures with a full-top, double plastic viewing window that allows for visibility of all eggs. This is a great unit for classroom or learning environments throughout the hatching process.
The TurboFan Circulated Air Hova-Bator #1583 offers a full top, double plate plastic viewing window that allows you visibility of all of your eggs without opening the unit. Keep a better temperature consistency through utilization of the TurboFan circulated air system. This system helps reduce hot and cold spots, and leads to an overall better hatching environment. With the TurboFan, it is important to note that your humidity will rise faster than with a thermal air only unit, so you will want to make sure you know how to monitor and adjust those levels prior to incubating. This package also includes a Hova-Bator Universal/Chicken Egg Turner, which includes 6 egg racks.
- Large, Double Paned Plastic Viewing Window makes this a great choice for groups, such as classrooms, science projects, or for promotional or advertising work while reducing unnecessary opening of incubator, leading to more consistent temperatures.
- Even heat distribution and better temperature control.
- Wafer-Thermostat proves an economical, effective, and easy way to regulate the temperature within your incubator.
- Automatic egg turner creating greater ease of use by turning your eggs at proper intervals automatically.
- Up to 42 medium eggs such as Partridge, Duck, or Chicken Eggs
- 1583 TurboFan Incubator with Wafer-Style Thermostat and Sanitary Liner Included
- 1611 Automatic Universal/Chicken Egg Turner for Medium Eggs
- Incubator Dimensions: 18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC,, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export)
- Tuurner Dimensions: 15'' x 15'' x 3'', 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export)
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||42|
- Great for Schools! Review by Renee Holcomb
- This incubator worked perfectly for my 1st grade class! We were able to get chicks from our local 4H and all but 2 of them hatched. It was almost a blessing that all of them didn't hatch, because this allowed us to discuss what could be done differently, and why some eggs aren't fertile. It was a great experience, and a very easy machine to use. I look forward to repeating the experience this upcoming year! (Posted on 8/11/2015)
- Cheap and Easy Review by Melissa
- I bought this incubator as a replacement for my 1602, and I love it! The big window gives me much better view of my eggs, and having the fan allows for a better temperature overall. I like this one much better than the 1602, so glad that I upgraded! (Posted on 8/7/2015)