2362E Turbofan Hova-Bator Incubator by GQF
Reliable Product for an Economical Hatch Process
Enjoy what we consider to be the “World’s Best Small Incubator” at a lower cost than many other competitive products due to its wafer-style thermostat and two small windows (resulting in a lower cost without compromise). This results in better hatch rates, and consistency. Automatic egg turners can also be added.
The wafer thermostats are easy to use, and dependable. The circulated air feature means that you are able to hold a more consistent temperature throughout your incubator regardless of the outside conditions, or egg size. Therefore, there will be fewer instances of hot or cold spots, and that your heater will work more efficiently.
- Regulate air flow throughout unit with the TurboFan Circulated Air System, providing more consistent temps and better hatch rates.
- Double viewing windows provide great visibility form monitoring both hatches and temperatures within the incubator.
- Wafer-Thermostat proves an economical, effective, and easy way to regulate the temperature within your incubator.
- 130 Quail eggs
- 50 Duck eggs
- 50 Chicken eggs
- 2362N TurboFan Incubator with Wafer-Style Thermostat and Sanitary Liner
- Incubator Dimensions: 18” x 18” x 9 1 /2”, 110 Volt AC. 25 Watt Heat Element (220 Volt available for export)
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||50|
|Goose Egg Capacity||15|
|Quail Egg Capacity||130|