2362E Turbofan Hova-Bator Incubator by GQF
Reliable Product for an Economical Hatch Process
Enjoy what we consider to be the “World’s Best Small Incubator” at a lower cost than many other competitive products due to its wafer-style thermostat and two small windows (resulting in a lower cost without compromise). This results in better hatch rates, and consistency. Automatic egg turners can also be added.
This updated version of the 2362N now includes an electronic thermostat for more durable and consistent temperatures.This, combined with the turbofan system, means that you will have consistent temperatures throughout your incubator, with no hot or cold spots, leading to a better hatch.
- Regulate air flow throughout unit with the TurboFan Circulated Air System.
- Double viewing windows provide great visibility form monitoring both hatches and temperatures within the incubator.
- New Electronic Thermostat makes setting your temperature easier than ever!
- 130 Quail eggs
- 50 Duck eggs
- 50 Chicken eggs
- 15 Goose eggs
- 2362E TurboFan Incubator with Electronic Thermostat and Sanitary Liner
- Incubator Dimensions: 18” x 18” x 9 1 /2”, 110 Volt AC. 25 Watt Heat Element (220 Volt available for export)
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||50|
|Goose Egg Capacity||15|
|Quail Egg Capacity||130|