ReptiPro 6000 Digital Incubator by ReptiPro
The Perfect Incubator for all types of Bird and Reptile Eggs
With the styling of a cabinet incubator, and the quality of commercial incubators, this unit is hard to beat! Designed with the hobbyist in mind, this egg incubator is attractive enough to keep anywhere, and is available at a fraction of the cost of all other cabinet incubators for sale.
Most hobby egg incubators are either extremely expensive or made from a styrofoam material that simply doesn't stand the test of time. The ReptiPro 6000 is made from a high quality molded plastic, features a large viewing window, and a constantly running internal fan for even temperature distribution. Ideal for use as a quail incubator, chicken incubator, or duck incubator, it even works wonderfully as a reptile egg incubator! With the flexibility of our unique heating system, you can hold eggs at whatever temperature you choose, heating or cooling eggs automatically to keep them at your desired temperature.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own an incubator with as much flexibility as your breeding projects can handle!
Without Turners: 100 quail, 50 chicken, 30 duck, 4 Emu, 2 Ostrich
Each Turner will hold 16 eggs from quail to duck, and the incubator will hold up to 2 turners, for a total of 32 eggs.
- Easy to use- great for all levels of experience!
- Sleek and stylish exterior
- Chrome accents
- All digital temperature controls
- Large LED Temperature Readout (Fahrenheit)
- Can heat and cool
- Constantly running internal fan for even temperature distribution
- Great humidity control
- Interior LED light for easy inspection
- Double paned front viewing window
- 2 shelves included
- 3 shelf positions
- Carry handle
- Car adapter (cigarette lighter style)
- Add egg turners at any time (sold separately)
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||50|
|Goose Egg Capacity||16|
|Quail Egg Capacity||120|
- Wonderful Incubator Review by Billie Jo Hillcraft
- I love this little machine! Very attractive design, much more durable than the hovabator's. This past spring, I hatched button quail, rhode island reds, and some easter ducks for the neighbor's children. I didn't have any problems with any of my hatches. The only thing was I wish that it had a built in hygrometer, but I added my own in and fixed that for less than $20. Overall, a great incubator with tons of options for hatching! (Posted on 11/5/2015)
- Super Fast Delivery Review by C. Dawson
- This came in much faster than I expected, and was great quality. Very nice design. Can't wait to get some eggs in it! (Posted on 7/10/2015)
- Excellent Incubator Review by Denise S.
- I have been very impressed with my ReptiPro 6000. It was given to me last Christmas as a gift from my husband. He got it right this time! I have hatched hundreds of duck eggs this spring, and have been able to sell them all! Even if I had bought this for myself, I still would have already seen a large amount of profit on the sales of this season's ducks alone! Can't wait to fire it up again next spring and make even more. (Posted on 7/7/2015)
- Exceeded Expectations! Review by Buford Reynolds
- 3+ years and still going strong. Just had some Silkies hatch out last night. Much better quality than expected for the price. Would buy again. (Posted on 6/29/2015)