1602N Hova-Bator Incubator & 1614 Goose Egg Turner Combo by GQF
Goose Egg Incubation with Thermal Air Components
Radiant heat tubes warm the inside of the incubator keeping heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents while drawing in fresh air through bottom vents resulting in the drying of chicks after they hatch. Two small windows allow for viewing of the hatch process. Proven technology allows you to incubate Goose eggs at the same time providing mixed consistent hatching results.
The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, air, and assisting in the drying of the chicks after they hatch. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling to one side and to exercise the embryo. The addition of the Quail/Chicken turner means that you can incubate chickens and quail at the same time, or fill your incubator with either kind while saving yourself time in the process.
- Automatic egg turners
- Dual egg functions
- Double viewing window
- Easy maintenance and set-up
- Thick, sturdy walls
- Versatile, proven thermostat
- 12 Duck eggs
- 9 – 12 Goose eggs
- Thermal Air Flow 1602 Incubator with sanitary liner
- 1614 Goose/Large egg turner
- Incubator Dimensions: 18” x 18” x 9 1 /2”, 110 Volt AC. 25 Watt Heat Element (220 Volt available for export).
- Turner Dimensions: 15'' x 15'' x 3'', 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export)
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Goose Egg Capacity||9-12|