Octagon 20 Advance Incubator with AutoTurn Cradle by Brinsea
Enjoy quality design with proven success as you embark on decades of successes with earlier Octagon 20’s combined with an all new intelligent design. Thirty years of experience combined with the latest digital and materials technology will not leave you disappointed.
The product is ideal for exotic eggs in small numbers that require high precision in order to complete the job. The Octagon 20 Advance Incubator offers everything the larger cabinet models provide in a smaller package.
This is the solution to the intubation of small numbers of eggs needing the control and reliability to ensure top hatch rates time after time. This high-performance incubator has all the right controls to give you the results you need and is available in EX form providing full automatic control of humidity.
- Accurate digital control system
- Temperature and humidity display
- Temperature alarm
- Tough, hygienic cabinet
- Insulation for low energy use and temperature distribution
- Automatic egg turning cradle
- Normal mode shows incubation temperatures and humidity to very high levels of accuracy
- A simple menu allows user to change incubation settings
- Features include high and low temperature alarm and a choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Menu allows full control of humidity with the optional Advance Humidity Pump
- Entirely injection molded from high-grade ABS
- Durable and easy to clean
- Double-skinned base that is foam filled to reduce heat loss
- Provides lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution
- Clear top allowing for good visibility of eggs and chicks throughout process
- Long-life computer grade fan
- Extremely even air temperature throughout chamber
- Fresh air controls through ventilation sliders
- Humidity controls through double reservoir in base
- Removable egg tray with dividers for maximum potential
- Automatic rotation hourly
The specially designed control system is the heart of the Octagon 20 Advance. In normal mode it shows the incubation temperature and humidity to very high levels of accuracy. A simple menu allows the user to change the incubation settings. Features include high and low temperature alarm and choice of °C or °F. The menu also allows full control of humidity with the optional Advance Humidity Pump (see Octagon 20 Advance EX below). NEW COOLING FEATURE!
The high quality incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it durable and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss meaning to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Humidity and ventilation.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in two reservoirs in the base.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon 20 Advance’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs from as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a guide to the numbers of a range of popular species which will fit is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the octagonal cabinet ends. The Autoturn Cradle turns the eggs hourly but this can be done manually twice daily.
All Brinsea egg incubators are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period (See terms of guarantee). Brinsea Products Ltd and their agents will not be responsible for loss of eggs in the event of failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange his own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses.
- Holds up to twenty-four hen eggs or the equivalent
- Quail – 60
- Pheasant – 40
- Duck – 20
- Goose - 9 to 12
Octagon 20 Advance (approx)
Weight- Incubator: 2.7Kg (6lbs); Autoturn cradle: 0.55Kg (1.2lbs)
Power Consumption- Max 45W, Typical 25W
Dimensions- 20 only: 35 x 26 x 26cms (13 3/4 x 10 1/4 x 10 1/4); 20 with cradle: 43 x 26 x 30cms (17" x 10 1/4" x 12")
Electrical supply- 220/240v, 50 Hz or 115v, 60Hz as ordered
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||24|
|Goose Egg Capacity||9-12|
|Quail Egg Capacity||60|
- Fantastic Incubator! Review by AlphaBetty
- Love this incubator! Very easy to setup and use, great results! I highly recommend it! (Posted on 8/4/2015)
- Excellent Investment Review by Pete Vrataric
- Although a little pricier than some of the other models I was considering, this one won me over on features and design. The warranty was also longer than the other models I reviewed. This is very easy to set up and monitor, and I not only feel confident that my eggs are in the best possible place, but results have proven it to be the case! I have already used this incubator for 3 separate hatches this past spring, incubating button quail eggs. My first hatch I only lost one egg, and the second and third I had 100% hatch rates. I have been very pleased with these results, and have found that my profitability has greatly increased by investing in a more reliable incubator. This incubator has exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend it to other breeders who are looking for a machine that performs properly every time. (Posted on 7/20/2015)
Regular Price: $449.99
Special Price $419.99