Chick Brooder Enclosure by Brinsea
Enclosure consists of 8 plastic panes that interlock to form a 34” diameter. Product is suitable for use with any brooders for young chicks, pheasant, quail, game birds, ducklings, or waterfowl. Create a hygienic space great for hatching in the classroom setting and easily used with the EcoGlow chicken brooder.
- Small storage capabilities
- Easy to clean and assemble
- Can be used with any brooder
- Ideal for the Eco Glow 20 Chicken Brooder
- About 20 chicken hatchlings or equivalent (up to two weeks after hatch)
- 8 interlocking enclosure panels
- 34” Diameter
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
- wonderful for classrooms Review by Sandra S.
- My class and I do an incubation project each year, and we typically keep our chicks in the classroom in this brooder for the first few days. We always have a hard time saying goodbye! My kids love to see them run around, and it is a real achievement for them when the eggs hatch. This brooder is small and compact, but gives plenty of space when assembled. Love it! (Posted on 8/25/2015)
- Compact Review by backyardhatcher
- I love that this takes virtually no storage space! I don't have chicks very often, but when I do, it is nice to be able to whip this out. Plenty of space for my heater, waterer, and feeder. Easy to assemble and disassemble. (Posted on 7/23/2015)